An innovative manufacturer and supplier is seeking to appoint a “hands on” Finance Manager to support the General Manager. You will be responsible for all aspects of the financial and management reporting, analysis, statutory reporting, treasury and stock management.
This “hands on” role will see you lead a small team, and be involved in the day-to-day financial support of the business within a fast paced/rapid growth environment.
- Preparation of financial and management reports and consolidated reports
- General ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations
- Job costing for inventory and labour hours
- Preparation of business unit reports and the annual budgets
- Production forecast modelling re: sales, orders and profit expectations
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable
- Oversee weekly cash management ensuring sufficient funding
- Maintain job costing system with regards to stock control and pricing
- Preparation of all statutory requirements including BAS, FBT, super, RTW and Payroll tax
- Management of the year-end audit process
- Maintenance of all required licences
- Assist with improving and maintaining internal controls and financial procedures
Skills and Qualifications
As an integral member of the team, you will possess CA/CPA qualifications or extensive experience in a similar environment would be highly regarded. With your proven knowledge and experience from manufacturing, you will possess an understanding of costing and stock management together with the ability to undertake some business modelling.
Other skills required:
- Ability to lead and manage a small team
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to operate with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Open & honest communication skills
Are you looking for the opportunity to take the next step from Accountant, to the provision of advice to management. This opportunity will see you enjoy being a part of a business and having the ability to influence whilst still being involved in the “hands on” accounting role. If this is you, APPLY now. For further information contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145