Wallbridge Gilbert Aztec (WGA) is a national, award-winning engineering consultancy located in Adelaide’s CBD. With a long history of delivering innovative and economical solutions to their clients across a range of services and industries they are a sought-after firm with an excellent reputation.
In addition to their external customer focus, WGA promotes work/life balance and provides a positive, collaborative, and supportive workplace culture where staff are truly valued.
WGA are currently seeking to appoint a skilled, experienced, and enthusiastic Accounts Officer to provide all-round accounting support to their busy finance team located in their CBD office.
Working as part of a supportive and talented team, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end to end accounts payable and receivable process (with a focus on receivables)
- Debt collection
- Preparing and coordinating invoices and handling associated enquiries
- Reconciliation of various accounts
- Data entry
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Liaising with internal staff
- Ad-hoc finance administration duties as required
- Significant experience in end to end accounts processing (payable and receivable)
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MYOB
- Strong communication skills with the ability to maintain positive working relationships
- A pro-active and results-oriented approach to your work
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
If you’re a highly motivated and experienced Accounts Officer who is available for a 12-month contract and would love to work for a reputable and sought-after employer, apply now!
To apply, forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking ‘APPLY’.
For further information phone Melanie Mansfield on 0411 471 822.