An ideal role for someone who has had some exposure to the accounts process and is wanting to further develop these skills.
- A rare “entry level” accounts position
- Work as part of a busy, supportive finance team
- CBD location (leave the car at home!). Full time hours.
Wallbridge Gilbert Aztec (WGA) is a national, award-winning engineering consultancy located in Adelaide’s CBD. With a long history of delivering innovative and economical solutions to their clients across a range of services and industries they are a sought-after firm with an excellent reputation.
In addition to their external customer focus, WGA promote a work/life balance and provide a positive, collaborative, and supportive workplace culture where staff are truly valued.
This newly created position will provide general finance support to a team of skilled and supportive Finance Officers who are eager to impart their knowledge.
Reporting to the Finance Team Leader, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Account reconciliations
- Data entry
- Handling account-related queries
- Assisting with accounts payable and receivable processing
- Liaising with internal staff
- General administration duties
- Will possess some experience in a professional office environment
- Proficiency in MS Excel and ideally some exposure to MYOB – more importantly, tech savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build positive working relationships
- A level of energy and enthusiasm and a keen desire to learn new skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team and contribute to a positive workplace
If you’re eager to learn, have had some exposure to/experience in accounts and are looking to build your admin and accounts career, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, forward your resume and covering letter in MS Word format by clicking ‘APPLY’.
For further information phone Melanie Mansfield on 0411 471 822.