No need to travel to the CBD for a corporate accounting role – this Contract Financial Accounting role is located in the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula!
Working as part of a small, highly productive finance team, you will be required to provide financial accounting support to the Finance Manager, and oversee a small team of accounting support staff.
The expected length of the assignment is 3-4 months
- Maintain the integrity of the general ledger
- Perform a range of financial functions including data collection, analysis and reconciliations
- Ensure the timeliness of end of month procedures and processes
- Monitor, maintain and reconcile investment accounts
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements including GST & FBT
- Coordinate the preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- Review and maintain practices, processes and procedures
Skills and Experience:
To undertake this role you will possess tertiary qualifications in accounting, and be a member of a recognized accounting body. You will have experience within a similar financial role, possess experience in the supervision of a team, and be highly proficient in the usage of computerized accounting systems and Microsoft Excel.
You will have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal staff including senior management, plus strong time management, planning and organization skills.
If you have solid Financial Accounting experience, are qualified and are able to commence a new role in the next couple of weeks, please submit your resume by clicking “Apply”.
For further information, please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145 or Melanie Mansfield on 0411 471 822.