A well known, highly regarded not-for-profit in the aged care industry is seeking to appoint a Financial Accountant for a 8 month maternity leave contract.
Reporting to the Team Leader Financial Analysis & Compliance, you will work closely with other members of the team, with responsibility for the delivery of accurate and timely financial reporting, financial anslysis, budgeting and forecasting.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Month End Reporting including financial statements and dashboards
- Variance Analysis
- Fixed Asset Maintenance
- Financial analysis and modelling
- Preparation of year-end statutory financial statements.
- Compliance with all financial budgets obligations
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Assist in cashflow forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and forecast information
To be successful, you will possess the following:
- CA/CPA qualifications or near completion
- Sound technical knowledge of accounting practices, procedures and standards
- Ability to achieve results with minimal supervision and a high level of ownership
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to step beyond the pure technical and into business analysis
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong financial accounting or you might be wanting to make your first move to a commercial environment from the accounting profession, or you might have just returned from overseas and are looking to re-enter the Adelaide market.
If you have strong financial skills and are looking for the opportunity to work as part of team of highly professional commercial accountants, please submit your resume by clicking “Apply”. For further information, please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.