Junction Australia is a leading provider of a wide range of community support services and quality housing. We operate under the principle that all people have value regardless of their life circumstances, and we aim to strengthen lives and communities by providing aspirational intentions for all people.
Assisting over 8500 South Australian every year, Junction Australia focuses on three main areas of need within the community; homelessness and affordable housing, child protection and domestic violence.
Junction Australia is seeking to appoint a Financial Accountant, reporting to the Manager Finance, the role is responsible for undertaking, reviewing and maintaining reliable and accurate financial information and data.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and cash flows
- Oversee month end close process
- Preparation of all statutory/legislative compliance
- General ledger maintenance
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets
- Reviewing of Payroll and calculation of special payments
- Assist in year-end financial statements
- Assist in the management of the annual external audit
- Ensuring process controls meet internal audit requirement
- Assist the Manager Finance and Management Accountant as required
Skills and Experience
To work as part of Junctions finance team, where information and workloads are shared and there is a strong team ethos, you will possess excellent communicate skills enabling the ability to build strong relationships with staff throughout the organisation.
- Bachelor of Accounting and working towards CPA/CA (desirable)
- Proven experience from within the accounting profession (audit/business services) and/or commercial environment
- Strong knowledge of principles and practices of accounting management
- High level computer literacy and advanced skills in Excel
- Current police Clearance or ability to obtain
How to Apply
If you enjoy working in an organisation that provides both community support and services together with a strong organisation ethos, please forward your resume by clicking APPLY.
For further confidential information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435890145.