Founded in Singapore in 2011, Fullerton Health is a leading integrated healthcare service provider, owning and operating an extensive network of healthcare facilities. In Australia, the Fullerton Health group is made up of a number of established businesses including Jobfit Health Group, Northcare Physio, Fullerton Health Medical Centres and Baseline Group.
Due to significant business growth, Fullerton Health are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious Financial Accountant. This newly created position will be based at their Australian head office in North Adelaide.
This fast-paced and dynamic, yet highly supportive environment will provide you with the ability to learn and grow with the business. You will be provided with both challenges and reward.
Assisting both the Group Financial Controller and the Finance Manager, Corporate Health you will be accountable for:
- Preparation and consolidation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of Quarterly reporting for Group HQ
- Assisting with quarterly board pack
- Preparation of end of month journals and reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and forecasts for variety of subsidiaries
- Assisting with group audit
- Assisting with end of year Group Tax and annual income tax returns
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this exceptional role, you will ideally have experience from with a professional practice environment either as an auditor or business services accountant. You will be CA/CPA or currently studying towards.
Other Requirements include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Eagerness to progress and grow within an evolving organisation
- Analytical thinker with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently with broad guidelines.
If you are looking for your first career move from the accounting profession or are seeking an opportunity for advancement in a growing and supportive organisation, please forward your resume in word format by clicking APPLY.
For a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145