- Opportunity for future career growth
- Located: Head Office in Edinburgh Park
About BusTech Group
BusTech Group is an Australian advanced manufacturing bus Group enabling the next generation of connected transit.
We design, engineer and manufacture all our low-emission buses in Australia at our 3 facilities in Queensland, South Australia and Tasmania, providing a full range of buses and coaches for city, regional, school, charter, mining and tourism services.
BusTech Group proudly employs approximately 300 Australians, whilst leveraging the capabilities and capacity within Australia to deliver innovative, low-emission mass mobility solutions enabled by technology.
BusTech is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious Financial Accountant. This dynamic yet highly supportive environment will provide you with the ability to learn and grow with the business.
This role will play a key function in supporting the finance team to deliver accurate and timely financial information to senior business stakeholders. You will be responsible for the integrity and accuracy of the company financial information and reporting.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements within required timeframes
- Assist in the preparation of monthly board packs and other management reports
- Maintenance of the General Ledger including balance sheet reconciliations, reconciliation of control accounts and the correct allocation of expenditure to cost centres
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory reporting requirements, including payroll tax, Workcover, BAS and FBT
- Support external audit
- Cash flow reporting and analysis
- Preparation of adhoc reports as requested by the CFO
Skills and Experience
To work as part of BusTech finance team, you will ideally have experience from within a professional practice environment either as an auditor or business services accountant. You will be CA/CPA or currently studying towards.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Eagerness to progress and grow within an expanding organisation
- High attention to detail with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Capability to work independently with broad guidelines
- High level of analytical and reconciliation skills
- Strong knowledge of principles and practices of accounting management
- High level computer literacy, advanced skills in Excel and strong ERP system experience
If you are seeking your first career move from the accounting profession into a role where you make a difference and assist in the growth of a national group then please submit your resume in strict confidence, please apply now by clicking APPLY
COVID safe practices will be complied with throughout the recruitment process and all applicants must also comply.