Junction Australia is a leading provider of a wide range of services for children & young people, community support and quality housing. We operate under the principle that all people have value regardless of their life circumstances, and we aim to strengthen lives and communities.
Junction is positioned to deliver an exciting development pipeline over the coming years, creating more social and affordable housing outcomes for South Australians.
Junction Australia is seeking to appoint a Financial Accountant, reporting to the Manager Finance, the role is responsible for undertaking, reviewing and maintaining reliable and accurate financial information and data.
- Preparation of monthly and year-end financial statements
- Preparation of all statutory/legislative compliance
- Preparation of cashflow forecasting including development projects
- Oversee month end close process
- Treasury Management
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets
- Reviewing of payroll and calculation of special payments
- General ledger maintenance
- Assist in the management of the annual external audit
- Ensuring process controls meet internal audit requirement
- Assist the finance team as required
Skills and Experience
To be an integral member of Junctions finance team, where information and workloads are shared and there is a strong team ethos, you will possess excellent communication skills enabling the ability to build strong relationships with staff throughout the organisation.
- Bachelor of Accounting and working towards CPA/CA (desirable)
- Proven experience from within the accounting profession (audit/business services) and/or commercial environment
- Strong knowledge of principles and practices of accounting management
- High level computer literacy and advanced skills in Excel
- Current police clearance or ability to obtain
How to Apply
If you are seeking an opportunity in an organisation that provides both community support and services together with a strong organisation ethos, please forward your resume by clicking APPLY. For further confidential information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435890145.