Eldercare is one of the largest and most well-established aged care providers in South Australia. They are currently seeking to appoint a Financial Analyst to be an integral member of the finance team and to effectively partner with business units in providing financial information and drivers.
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering accurate and timely financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and support a range of stakeholders from non-financial backgrounds and maintain positive working relationships.
Reporting to the General Manager Finance, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly and year-end financial statements and dashboard reports.
- Prepare analysis of variances versus budget and insight into financial performance.
- General ledger maintenance including reconciliations, general journals, standing journals.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly/annual budgets, forecasts and cashflow.
- Preparation of budgets and reconciliation of capital project costs and WIP.
- Maintain and ensure the accuracy and integrity of the fixed assets register.
- Assist with the external audit process.
- Undertake financial modelling and analysis to provide insightful and accurate information for business units.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
To be effective in this role, you will have previous experience in both financial and management aspects of the accounting function and possess strong technical knowledge of accounting practices, procedures, and standards.
Other requirements include:
- Bachelor of Commerce/Accounting & studying towards CPA
- Advanced Excel skills and a practical understanding of Power BI
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Can manage multiple priorities while remaining focused
- Value the importance of teamwork
If you are looking for the next step in your accounting career and seeking the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team where you can contribute and add value to a community-based organisation, this could be the ideal role for you. Please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145