An integral member of the expanding financial team in Adelaide. Key position responsible for financial planning and in-depth analysis.
- Newly created role in an expanding organisation
- Located: Head Office in Edinburgh Park
- Up to $100K + super
About BusTech Group
BusTech Group is an Australian advanced manufacturing bus Group enabling the next generation of connected transit.
We design, engineer and manufacture all our low-emission buses in Australia at our 3 facilities in Queensland, South Australia and Tasmania, providing a full range of buses and coaches for city, regional, school, charter, mining and tourism services.
BusTech Group proudly employs approximately 300 Australians, whilst leveraging the capabilities and capacity within Australia to deliver innovative, low-emission mass mobility solutions enabled by technology.
About the Role
The Financial Analyst is an integral member of the expanding financial team to be located in Adelaide. This role is a key position responsible for the financial planning and in-depth analysis of BusTech Group, allowing management to make well-informed commercial decisions to achieve and surpass their goals. The Financial Analyst is responsible for producing regular reports using financial and other business data by working collaboratively across the entire finance team to analyse business performance and strategy.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer the responsibilities include:
- Supporting the business in financial analysis through effective management reporting
- Developing, designing, implementing and maintaining flexible forecasting tools to meet the growing needs the business
- Preparing the annual operating budgets, rolling forecasts and cash flow forecasts
- Analysing actual results against forecast, budget, and prior year results
- Maintaining a database of key business drivers to support reporting and modelling outcomes
- Identifying emerging trends, issues and / or risk factors
- Business case modelling on project budgets and potential key business decisions
- Development, implementation and review of financial practices and procedures
- Collaborating with internal teams to fully understand business and produce strategic requirements and desired business outcomes
You are an experienced Financial Analyst with a desire to “think beyond the numbers”. As this is a newly created role, you will bring with you strong communication, technical ability, and the ability to provide critical analysis insightful information through the development of financial models. You will be CA/CPA and have analytical experience, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
In addition, you will possess:
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to design monthly management reports for various stakeholders
- Strong practical experience with ERP systems, including implementation and enhancements
- Advanced skills in Excel and other modelling tools
- High degree of financial acumen and awareness of financial responsibility
- Ability to establish credibility and gain the confidence of key stakeholders
- High attention to detail – Manage data to be accurate, timely and accessible
- Ability to communicate information in a clear, well-organized, and professional manner
If you are seeking a role where you can make a difference and assist in the growth of a national group then please submit your resume in strict confidence, please apply now by clicking APPLY.
COVID safe practices will be complied with throughout the recruitment process and all applicants must also comply.