- Salary negotiable up to $100k
- Highly reputable SA company
- Excellent opportunity for an up-and-coming technical Accountant
Our client is a highly reputable construction company located on the city fringe. As leaders in their field, they strive to consistently deliver a high-quality product to their customers.
They are currently seeking a Financial/Management Accountant to assist in driving business performance by providing financial analysis and reporting to support decision making and organisational planning.
Within this combination role, the focus is to partner closely with the various business units to provide accounting support, including budgeting, forecasting, audit and various financial reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing management reports, both financial and non-financial
- Preparing of month-end and year-end financial reports
- Assisting in the preparing the annual budgets, rolling forecasts and cash flow forecasts
- Analysing of financial results
- Assisting in year end audit
- Providing financial guidance and advice to Senior Managers
- Working as part of a collaborative team that shares information and workload
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will possess previous experience in a similar role ideally from construction or manufacturing sector or be looking to make your first move from either Business Services or Audit from within a professional practice. In addition, you will have the ability to engage with and support a range of stakeholders from non-financial backgrounds and maintain positive working relationships.
Other requirements include:
- CA/CPA qualified or nearing completion
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- An undertaking of modelling and providing insights and recommendations
- Can manage multiple priorities while remaining focused
- Value the importance of teamwork
If you are seeking an opportunity where you can influence change, work collaboratively and join a reputable Australian company, this could be the ideal role for you.
To apply please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435890145.