Provide project, contract, and administrative support services across a wide range of building projects
- Opportunity to start or take your first career move
- Overseeing multiple small construction projects
- Location: Eastwood
Eldercare is one of the largest and most well-established aged care providers in South Australia and they are currently seeking to appoint a Graduate Project Manager.
As a member of the Project Team, this “hands on” role will see you responsible for providing project, contract, and administrative support services across a wide range of construction projects within the retirement living and residential aged care environments.
- Providing support in planning, development and delivery of a range of building projects
- Management of minor projects
- Preparation of project and contract documentation
- Preparation of project, procurement, and communication plans
- Reporting on project progress and budget
- Obtaining quotes for projects
- Processing purchase orders, progress claims and project payments
- Ensuring contactors are fully WHS and legislative compliant
- Stakeholder management
Skills and Experience
This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate with qualifications in project management, construction, architecture or building design. It would be advantageous if you also have had some initial experience in project management or in a construction or design environment.
To successful perform this role, you must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise and negotiate with a range of external stakeholders including consultants, architects, councils and subcontractors.
Other requirements include:
- A strong interest in learning practical project management skills
- A talent for contract administration, project support /management
- Ability to complete work to agreed timelines
- Well organised, confident self-starter
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Current SA Driver’s License
- Basic CAD drafting skills would be an advantage (not essential)
This role offers an excellent opportunity to take your first career move in a fantastic growth industry working for a large organisation that does meaningful work for vulnerable people.
Please submit your application by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.