A Not-for-Profit organisation committed to supporting independence and the ability to remain at home, is seeking to appoint a Help Desk Support Officer for a 6 month contract working full time hours.
As the Help Desk Support Officer, your primary focus will be to provide first-level contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware, software and applications problems.
- Provide a Help Desk facility for all Information and Communication Technology Systems functions
- Monitor all servers and wide area network connections
- Maintain ICT hardware and software registers
- Configure new and existing equipment including hardware and software changes and updates
- Record ICT expenditure for analysis, budget and payment processing purposes
- Rotate backup tapes, maintenance and testing of backup routines
- Maintain records of maintenance agreements covering hardware, software, technical and operational support
Skills and Attributes
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology [desirable]
- Experience with help desk operations
- Experience/knowledge with software, hardware and other equipment including MS Office, Windows and Outlook
- Well-developed communication, listening and organisational skills
- Highly developed computing skills including word processing and spreadsheets
- Strong customer focus
- Display initiative and enthusiasm
If you possess the above skills and have previous experience in a Level 1 Help Desk environment please forward your resume by clicking “APPLY”.