Situated in the stunning Adelaide Hills wine region, this family owned and internationally acclaimed, contemporary winery produces a number of ultra-premium products.
They strive for excellence in all aspects of their business, and aim to deliver a superior customer experience across each of their service offerings. They require their staff to display a high level of professionalism at all times, and work together to achieve their business objectives.
Reporting to the General Manager, the newly created position of Hospitality Executive is responsible for the overall management of their hospitality offerings, including their cellar door, restaurant and on-site events.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement strategies for the cellar door and restaurant
- Promote and coordinate events
- Supervise hospitality staff [10-15]
- Increase visitor numbers to the restaurant and cellar door
- Ensure visitors receive a first-class experience
- Promote and manage the loyalty program
- Ensure the cellar door, restaurant and events areas are exceptionally well presented and cared for
- Coordinate and facilitate training of all hospitality staff
To be successful you will possess the following:
- Strong hospitality management background including sales and promotions
- Commitment to providing an exceptional level of service to customers
- Proven ability to meet and exceed KPI’s
- Effective decision-making skills
- Highly developed communication skills
If you’re seeking a career opportunity within a vibrant, high performing culture and an organisation committed to providing a first-class service, submit your CV now. For a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145 or Mel Mansfield 0411 471 822.