Situated in the stunning Adelaide Hills wine region, this family owned and internationally acclaimed, contemporary winery produces a number of ultra-premium products.
They strive for excellence in all aspects of their business, and aim to deliver a superior customer experience across each of their service offerings. They require their staff to display a high level of professionalism at all times, and work together to achieve their business objectives.
Reporting to the General Manager, and working Wednesday to Sunday (during business hours), the Hospitality Manager is responsible for the day to day management of their hospitality offerings, including their busy cellar door, restaurant and on-site events.
- Day to day supervision of hospitality staff [15-20]
- Coordinate and facilitate training of all hospitality staff
- Promote and coordinate events
- Increase visitor numbers to the restaurant and cellar door
- Ensure visitors receive a first-class experience
- Promote and manage the loyalty program
- Ensure the cellar door, restaurant and events areas are exceptionally well presented and maintained
- Develop and implement continuous improvement strategies for the cellar door and restaurant
To be successful you will possess the following:
- A hospitality management background within a winery or fine dining environment
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- A commitment to providing an exceptional level of service to customers
- Proven ability to meet and exceed KPI’s
- Effective decision-making skills
- Highly developed communication skills
If you’re seeking a career opportunity within a vibrant, high performing culture and an organisation committed to providing a first-class service, submit your CV now. For a confidential discussion please contact Mel Mansfield 0411 471 822 or Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.