We currently have a 6 week temp contract available for an experienced HR Administrator in the north eastern suburbs. Working within a not-for-profit environment from Monday 29th July to Wednesday 11th September, you will be required to undertake the following duties;
- Drafting employment contracts
- Completing police checks and verifying work rights
- Updating employee records
- Completing a range of HR reports
- Taking HR related calls and directing them to the appropriate person
- General administrative duties
This is a busy role that requires someone with previous experience in a similar role who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment and managing a range of tasks.
Other key attributes and skills required include;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency and experience in general administration procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- The ability to provide a high level of customer service to internal customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and prioritise workloads
If you meet the above criteria, enjoy taking ownership of your work and display a high level of professionalism at all times, submit your CV now!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Melanie Mansfield on 0411 471 822.