Our client is a well-established South Australian manufacturer located in the northern suburbs. With a talented workforce of approximately 150 employees and manufacturing facilities located locally and interstate, they’re a leader in their field and an organisation dedicated to creating innovative products.
Based at their Edinburgh office and reporting to the CEO, the HR Advisor will be responsible for the delivery of a full range of human resource services to support the continued growth of the business.
This is a ‘hands on’, operational role involving; IR support, employee engagement initiatives, workforce planning, recruitment and induction, well-being and communications, compliance and Quality as well as having exposure to WHS.
Your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Managing HR/IR and compliance needs across the business
- Providing HR related support, guidance and advice to managers and employees
- Developing communication and strategic plans to further enhance best business practices
- Managing IR issues using a proactive approach
- Overseeing safety management, injury management and Workcover for the business
- Managing/overseeing the recruitment and selection process
- Assisting with internal and external audits
- Ensuring workforce planning needs are met
- Having a continual focus on organisational development
This diverse role requires a confident and experienced HR professional with a broad skill set, outstanding communication skills and the ability to work autonomously.
Other key skills and attributes required include;
- Previous experience in a hands-on, HR Generalist role (preferably within a manufacturing or construction environment)
- Previous leadership experience
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Sound knowledge of Australian Industrial Relations and Award legislation
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Effective conflict resolution, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Highly organised, positive and adaptable with a consultative approach
- Solution focused with a desire to implement best practices
If you’re seeking the opportunity to work in a challenging yet fulfilling HR generalist role, forward your resume by clicking APPLY.
For further information contact Melanie Mansfield on 0411 471 822.