PMB Defence is the leading supplier of high-quality energy and specialised engineering solutions for submarines. Formed in 1989 for the sole purpose of producing the Main Storage Battery for the COLLINS Class of submarines, PMB’s services have since evolved to include engineering services as well as battery and niche product solutions for current and future submarine capabilities.
With South Australia being the ‘hub’ for the Defence sector, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry offering long term career prospects and an organisation in an exciting growth phase.
Due to continued growth, PMB Defence are seeking to appoint an experienced HR Coordinator to their busy and growing team. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for a range of HR activities and projects and will be exposed to the full employee life-cycle.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment, induction and on-boarding activities
- Developing and contributing to the continuous improvement of HR policies and procedures
- Developing, planning and reviewing performance management framework
- Assisting with HR projects and initiatives
- Maintaining employee records
- Managing HR correspondence and documentation
- Handling HR related enquiries
To truly thrive in this role, you will have previous experience in a similar position with an eagerness to further develop your HR skills. You will also enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and taking ownership of your work.
Other required skills, experience and attributes include:
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal staff
- A sense of urgency, a pro-active approach and able to work to deadlines
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Adaptable and flexible with a willingness to assist in a range of areas
- Tertiary qualifications within HR are highly desirable
- The ability to obtain NV1 Defence Clearance (Must be an Australian Citizen)
If you’re keen to further develop your career within Human Resources and are excited by the prospect of joining an innovative business within a growth sector, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield 0411 471 822.