Our client is a leading supplier of high-quality energy and specialised engineering solutions for the defence sector. Located in Osborne, they are an innovative organisation committed to providing their military customers with world leading products and services.
Their culture is inclusive, supportive and people focused. They embrace and encourage collaboration and their team genuinely enjoy working together. An added perk is the opportunity to work from their ultra-modern, near new offices!
Due to parental leave, this well-established and highly regarded Defence supplier are seeking to appoint an experienced HR Coordinator on a 12-month contract basis.
Reporting to a busy, yet supportive HR Manager, you will be responsible for a range of HR activities and projects and will be exposed to the full employee lifecycle.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment, induction, and on-boarding activities
- Developing and contributing to the continuous improvement of HR policies and procedures
- Developing, planning, and reviewing performance management framework
- Assisting with HR projects and initiatives
- Maintaining employee records
- Managing HR correspondence and documentation
- Handling HR related enquiries
To truly thrive in this role, you will have previous experience in a similar position with an eagerness to further develop your HR skills. You will also enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and taking ownership of your work.
Other required skills, experience and attributes include:
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal staff
- A sense of urgency, a pro-active approach and capable of working to deadlines
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Adaptable and flexible with a willingness to assist in a range of areas
- The ability to obtain NV1 Defence Clearance (Must be an Australian Citizen)
This is an ideal opportunity for someone wanting to gain exposure to the Defence sector in SA and establish your HR career in a secure industry with long term prospects.
To apply please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield 0411 471 822.