Our culture at the OTFC Group thrives because our guiding principles live in all that we do, and our purpose has never been clearer. When you join our family, you will be making a difference and creating possibilities. You will find that those around you inspire hope, courage and joy. You will be enabled to build trusting collaborative relationships and will feel a sense of play in all that we do.
OTFC Group is making a difference, to our clients, our people, our community and our industry. And we are growing.
OTFC Group are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Human Resources Coordinator to provide support to the leadership and clinical teams and manage HR activities across the business.
Reporting to the CEO and working across multiple sites (CBD and city fringe locations), your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the recruitment process
- Coordinating training requirements
- Coordinating the on-boarding and induction process
- Providing general HR support to Managers and staff
- Issuing employment contracts and managing employee data
- Performance Management
- Managing the Exit Process
- Overseeing Work Health & Safety
- Managing HR-related projects
- Contributing to the development of HR policies and procedures
This role is ideally suited to someone with 2-3 years of HR experience who is seeking the next step in their career.
Key to your success will be a positive, “can-do” attitude, well-rounded HR skills and the ability to be pro-active, flexible and manage multiple tasks.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Previous experience in a similar role, within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build strong, positive relationships with a range of people
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable and remain calm when under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management
- Health and/or Disability sector experience will be highly regarded
If you’re looking for the next step in your HR career and are excited by the prospect of working for a growing and innovative South Australian business with a strong sense of purpose, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mel 0411 471 822.