Eldercare is one of the largest and most well-established aged care providers in South Australia. They are currently seeking to appoint a HR Manager to lead the Human Resource Management Unit which forms a part of their People, Quality and Strategy division.
Reporting to the Chief Executive and as a member of senior leadership team, this role is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the HR function including: Industrial Relations, Workforce Planning, WHS, Injury and Claims Management and the Self Insurance Portfolio.
- Provide management, leadership and direction to the HR, WHS and injury management teams
- Provide advice, information and guidance to Managers on any HR related matters
- Manage the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Manage Workers compensation within the Self Insurance program
- Ensure compliance for Self-Insurance accreditation
- Ensure appropriate salary/employment conditions are applied
- Manage EB negotiations and attendance at Fair Work Commission
- Provide support and advice in workplace investigations
- Oversee employee counselling and support programs
- Develop the Workforce Plan in accordance with the overall strategic plan
Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this challenging and diverse role, you will possess HR qualifications together with significant experience leading a multi-functional HR team.
You will be passionate about developing those around you and lifting the organisational capability from a people perspective, as well as having the ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- Experience in initiating best practice HR strategies, systems, policies, and procedures
- Experience in providing consultancy services on a range of management issues
- Sound knowledge of the Fair Work Act
- Highly developed interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience in building strong relationships with unions
- High level organisational, problem solving and analytical skills
- High level written and verbal presentation skills
- Knowledge of aged care legislation/accreditation will be highly regarded
If this sounds like the challenge you’re seeking, forward your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.