The Adelaide Hills Council area is a magnificent place to live, work and visit. With its easy access from the east and south eastern suburbs, and free onsite parking, the ability to work in the beautiful Adelaide Hills is a great alternative to travelling to the CBD each day.
The Adelaide Hills Council is seeking to appoint a full-time permanent Information Management (Records) Officer to be located at their Stirling Office. Working as part of a team, you will provide an effective information, knowledge and records management service that complies with statutory requirements and meeting the service standards of the Council.
Responsibilities can include:
- Record and process electronic and hard copy incoming correspondence
- Process requests for documents subject to copyright
- Process Section 7 and Section 187 administration (including research)
- Respond to queries and provide support
- Archive and manage records appropriately
- Ensure recalled records are ordered and made available to relevant employees
- Liaise with internal and external clients
- Assist and support the Team Leader with a variety of project work
- Actively build and maintain a positive working relationship with relevant departments
Skills and Experience required:
- Relevant education, understanding & experience of documentation, records management, and archiving
- Experience in delivering internal customer service and managing relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all internal and external clients
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Ability to develop knowledge of the legislation and statutory requirements
- Sound time management and organisational skills
- Sound computer and Microsoft skills including SharePoint and Dynamics CRM
If you have experience in records management and the ability to provide outstanding customer service through effective communication, please provide a cover letter and resume by clicking APPLY
Applications by COB Sunday 7 March 2021 at 8:00pm