About the Role
A community-based organisation, specialising in retirement living is seeking to appoint an Information Systems Manager on a permanent full-time basis.
Reporting to the General Manager Finance, you’ll be responsible for the management of their clinical IT system, and the interface between their internal system and external ICT provider.
In this hands-on role your responsibilities will include:
- Management of the clinical care system (LeeCare), including configuration and implementation of enhancements, and providing support to users.
- Troubleshooting system issues
- Identification and implementation of process improvement initiatives
- Planning and managing small ICT projects
- Working with external ICT service provider to ensure systems and networks are properly maintained.
- Participation in the development and maintenance of the ICT strategic plan in conjunction with the senior management team.
- Coordinate and facilitate ICT staff training including the development of training material and ICT procedures
Skills and Attributes:
To be successful in this role you will have relevant qualifications and previous experience in a similar position, ideally within an aged care or clinical environment.
You will also possess strong communication skills with the ability to relate to a broad range of people from diverse backgrounds.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please forward your resume in Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Mel Mansfield on 0411 471 822.