The Adelaide Hills Council area is a magnificent place to live, work and visit. With its easy access from the east and south eastern suburbs, and free onsite parking, the ability to work in the beautiful Adelaide Hills is a great alternative to travelling to the CBD each day.
The Team Leader, Information Systems is a full-time role based in Stirling. In this role you will be accountable for the management, implementation and improvement of software applications and business system improvements across the Council. You will work collaboratively with all divisions regarding analysis, integration, and implementations of applications and systems, ensuring the best use of current and emerging technologies.
Reporting to the Manager Information Services, you will be accountable for:
- Overall management of the council’s complex business systems and applications
- Management and monitoring of new system implementations
- Delivery of technical solutions meeting organisational requirements,
- Providing support in the implementation of strategic and corporate projects
- Maintenance of compliance with contracts and agreements
- Management of budgets and financial requirements
- Overseeing the development of policies and procedures
- Providing direction and leadership to team members
- Building and maintenance of relationships with vendors, developers and consultants
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have extensive technical experience with information systems either within local government or a complex organisation, together with strong track record in leading and coaching a team and undertaking strategic projects in a complex, customer focused environment.
- Tertiary ICT qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Proven ability to lead projects and change
- Encouraging, supportive, inclusive, and strong people management skills
- Ability to consistently provide exceptional customer service to customers
- Excellent communication skills
If you have extensive technical experience in software applications and business system improvements together with the ability to be encouraging, supportive and a confident people leader please click APPLY.
Your application must include:
- Cover letter – addressing the 5 areas in Selection Criteria in the Position Description
To obtain a Position Description, please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on
0435 890 145.