Eldercare, one of SA largest age care specialists is seeking to appoint an Information Technology Manager for their corporate head office located in Eastwood.
In this role, you will report to the Corporate Service Executive and provide management and leadership of the Systems and Information Services team . Your focus will be to deliver high quality customer service, develop a high performing team and ensure that Eldercare has secure, reliable, efficient and cost-effective information technology. You will regularly collaborate with stakeholders in the organisation to identify and implement appropriate technology solutions to resolve business solutions and align with strategic goals .
In this varied and challenging position, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Infrastructure, Business Application Support, Help Desk and IT Projects functions.
- Develop and manage IT projects
- Manage technology, cyber security risks and implement strategies to mitigate
- Develop and implement the IT strategic plan supporting the strategic directions
- Prepare business cases for systems and information technology
- Procure, negotiate and monitor contracts for IT services, systems and infrastructure
- Prepare and manage operating and capital budgets/forecasts, expenditure, and analyse variances
- Implement, recommend and promote transformational change, information technology strategies, innovative solutions, policies, and procedures
- Develop a reliable and trusted partnership relationship with all stakeholders within the business
As a People Manager, you will provide effective leadership that motivates, encourages and promotes teamwork, collaboration and continuous improvement. You will possess exceptional communication skills, and enjoy building relationships with management, staff and external vendors enabling the achievement of positive business outcomes.
Your strong technical background, and extensive knowledge of business and systems architecture improvement processes, ability to manage budgets and resources together with strong analytical, diagnostic and problems solving skills in both hardware and software will be complemented by tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
Previous experience within aged care or not-for-profit isn’t required, however your alignment to Eldercares’ values of Respect, Accountability and Connection is essential.
This is an exceptional career opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual with an ability to provide strategic direction but who is also happy to get “hands on” occasionally.
If this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please forward your covering letter and resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.