- Ultra-modern office with a positive and collaborative workplace culture
- Permanent full-time role with a 7.30am start – ideal for applicants in the southern suburbs!
- $55K-$60K + Super + attractive bonus structure
Entering their 50th year in business, this successful SA company – an importer and distributor to the automotive and commercial air conditioning market, are currently experiencing exceptional business growth. They are renowned for the high level of service they consistently provide to their customers and are an organisation who truly value their staff.
Due to recent growth, the business is seeking to appoint an Inside Sales Representative to manage inbound and outbound calls with both new and existing customers.
Based at their state-of-the-art head office in the southern suburbs (just 20 mins south of the CBD) and reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing inbound and outbound calls with both new and existing customers including; car fleet companies, automotive dealerships and repair centres
- Managing and following up open quotes
- Outbound calling from leads generated by marketing campaigns
- Providing an exceptional level of service to customers ensuring goods are received within the required timeframe
- Entering orders into the CRM system
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to achieve best outcomes for customers
- Maintaining adherence to productivity requirements
- Keeping up to date with industry and product knowledge to ensure you are providing customers with accurate information
To truly succeed in this role, you will possess previous sales experience (ideally within a technical environment), exceptional customer service skills and a proactive approach to the sales process.
- Other key attributes and skills required include:
- The ability to build rapport with customers quickly
- A consultative approach to sales with strong follow up and problem-solving ability
- Results focused and skilled in sourcing sales opportunities from both new and existing customers
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as individually
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- A proven track record of sales achievements
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – a friendly, professional phone manner is imperative!
Previous experience in a phone-based sales and customer service role dealing with technical products will be highly regarded, as will a background in the automotive industry.
As the work hours are 7.30am to 4.30pm and the position is based in the Tonsley area, we encourage applicants from the southern suburbs to apply.
If you’re seeking a phone-based sales and customer service position offering long term career opportunities and are excited about the prospect of joining a highly engaged and passionate team, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield 0411 471 822.