CA firm which has seen continual grown over the last 10 years (60 staff) are seeking to appoint an Intermediate Accountant due to a newly appointed Partner. The firm is conveniently located on the outskirts of Adelaide CBD.
Working on a variety of clients and industries, you will work within a progressive and inclusive team environment, be mentored by Managers and Seniors and be provided with high level support to achieve the next stage in your career. This is your opportunity to progress your career within a firm that genuinely cares about the success of their team. Support is provided for CPA and CA studies including modules and study leave. A salary range for this role is negotiable commensurate with experience.
- Preparation of financial reports
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns
- Maintaining a level of understanding of client’s businesses and issues affecting clients
- General taxation and accounting matters
Skills and Experience
- Currently undertaking CA or CPA studies
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a graduate professional accounting role
- Experience in public practice environment utilising Australian taxation legislation
- Professional manner and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and excellent time management skills
If you are looking for the opportunity to move to a larger firm and looking to process your career, contact Joanne Blackman, Blackman Mansfield Recruitment on 0435 890 145 or send your resume by clicking APPLY.