A boutique Chartered Accountant firm in CBD Adelaide, providing accounting, taxation, GST and business advisory services, have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Business Services & Taxation Accountant. You will work with a range of clients in a modern and growing firm.
This is a full-time position suitable for a graduate with pre/post degree experience in an accounting firm.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Preparation of Activity Statements.
- Preparation of the financial statements on monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Attending to income tax, GST, land tax, FBT, payroll tax and other tax matters including compliance and advisory.
- Liaising with ATO and other third parties
Skills and experience required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, with ability to embark on CA or CPA qualifications
- 1 + years’ experience in an accounting firm gained pre or post degree
- Knowledge of financial reporting, taxation returns and BAS for variety of entities
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and self-motivated with a strong client focus
- Possess strong Excel skills and a knowledge of MYOB and Xero
How to apply:
Kick start your accounting career with this full-time role. Please forward your up to date resume in MS Word format and cover letter by clicking APPLY.