The City of Victor Harbor is currently seeking a temporary Internal Auditor for an initial 3 month assignment. Working with the organisations Audit and WHS Committee you will be responsible for the following:
Financial Internal Controls
- Coordinate internal control assessments
- Review and develop actions plans
- Review and monitor organisational compliance with Council policies.
- Preparation of audit committee reports
- Providing advice to the leadership team
Work Health Safety Audit
- Conduct internal WHS procedure compliance audits
- Assist in the development and implementation of audit tools
- Preparation of audit reports
- Preparation of reports for WHS Committee
This is the perfect role if you are on a working holiday in South Australia and seeking to enjoy the beautiful Fleurieu and all that it has to offer, or maybe you are just seeking the opportunity to have real work/life balance.
Previous experience in either internal or external audit is a key requirement, as is the ability to write clearly for various audiences.
For a discussion please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145. Please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY.