Enjoy being the “go to” person for customer enquiries and sales orders for this growing South Australian company.
- Manage customer enquiries and sales orders
- Torrensville location
- Permanent full time position, 7.30am – 4.00pm
Our client is an importer of high-quality industrial products supplying to the construction industry. As one of Australia’s largest suppliers in their market, this well-established, reputable South Australian business is committed to providing customers with an exceptional level of service and quality products.
With the business experiencing strong sales and growth, they are seeking to appoint a Customer Service/Administration Officer to manage sales and product related enquiries, both over the phone and via email.
Located in Torrensville and reporting to the Operations Supervisor, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Handling customer enquiries via phone and email and processing sales orders
- Providing information on product pricing and availability
- Building relationships with customers and working closely with the sales team
- Preparing quotes
- Order entry
- Freight coordination
- Providing general administrative support
Key to your success in the role will be a positive, “can-do” attitude, a willingness to be flexible/adaptable and the ability to consistently provide a high level of customer service.
Other required skills and attributes include:
- Previous experience within customer service and administration
- Intermediate skill level in Excel and general computing proficiency
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy
- The ability to work autonomously and work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience within a related industry will be highly regarded, however is not essential
If you believe you have the required skills and experience and are seeking an opportunity to take ownership of a role and join a growing South Australian company, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mel on 0411 471 822.