Eldercare, one of the largest and most well-established aged care providers in South Australia is seeking to appoint an IT Business Analyst to support, develop, and maintain their overall IT Systems, with some emphasis on the financial system (Epicor).
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will liaise with key internal stakeholders to influence and implement innovative business solutions that align with Eldercare’s strategic goals. In this role, you will collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications, provide ongoing maintenance and management of IT systems, together with providing system administration and user support.
- Liaise with business units to obtain, analyse, and document functional and non-functional business requirements
- Provide support for Eldercare’s IT systems including workflows, system interfaces, reports, system access, data migration and documenting business processes
- Liaise with external vendors and provide information to maximise software efficiency
- Perform and document acceptance testing and user training
- Lead and support system upgrades
- Develop, document, and execute test plans to ensure quality of software
- Negotiate business solutions that satisfy customer needs
- Ensure optimal solutions to minimise service disruptions
- Streamline processes and maximise use of systems to deliver efficiencies and benefits to users
- Prepare user manuals and quick reference guides
Skills and Experience
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you will be required to develop and maintain an expert knowledge of Eldercare’s various IT systems, be highly service oriented, and have a flexible approach to changing demands.
Tertiary qualifications in Business Information, Computer Science or a related field will be an advantage, as will your experience in supporting enterprise level financial systems.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to apply business knowledge to customer requirements
- Ability to partner and build trust with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation and influence decisions.
- Understanding of modelling techniques
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
If you possess outstanding business engagement and partnering skills together with the ability to be pro-active in driving innovation across Eldercare, please forward your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145