One of SA’s largest age care specialists is seeking to appoint an Information Technology, Project Manager to oversee and undertake a number of projects including the selection and implementation of company reliant software.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will collaborate with stakeholders (executive, nurses/carers, residences and families) in the organisation to implement appropriate technology solutions to align with strategic goals. Your focus will be the delivery of high-quality solutions in a secure, reliable, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Leading and coordinating a variety of large software selection projects and processes
- Collaboration and communication with organisations stakeholders, ensuring meeting of expectations
- Management of the delivery and implementation of all aspects of projects from startup, training schedules, documentation , data cleansing, data migration, Go-Live processes, ect
- Preparation of business cases for systems and information technology
- Preparation of all project related documentation
- Delivery of projects on time and budget
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team
- Develop a reliable and trusted partnership/relationship with all stakeholders within the business
To be successful in this role, you will have extensive demonstrated experience project managing all aspects of software selection thought to post implementation in a professional, service-oriented business environment.
Other Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Business Information, Computer Science or related field
- Qualifications in Project Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build respectful relationships
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Understanding of current and emerging technologies
- Ability to set and manage other’s expectations
This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated and committed individual with an ability to provide high quality outcomes.
Please forward your covering letter and resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435890145.