Wallbridge Gilbert Aztec (WGA) is a national, award-winning engineering consultancy located in Adelaide’s CBD. With a long history of delivering innovative and economical solutions to their clients across a range of services and industries, they’re a sought-after firm with an excellent reputation.
In addition to their external customer focus, WGA also promote a work/life balance and with a positive, collaborative and supportive internal workplace culture where further learning is encouraged.
WGA are currently seeking to appoint an experienced IT Support Officer to complement their small, yet busy IT team and provide Level 1 & 2 helpdesk support across the business (occasional interstate travel will be required).
Working as part of a friendly, supportive and talented team, you will be responsible for resolving a range of helpdesk queries from some 300+ users via phone, email and a ticketing system.
Other day to day responsibilities include;
- Replying to and resolving helpdesk queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing hardware, application and AV support
- Performing both on-site and remote service calls
- Managing the on-boarding of new users, including the creation and configuration of accounts
- Maintaining accurate records of all calls
To truly succeed in this role, you will possess exceptional communication skills with the ability to build relationships and interact with a range of people in a confident and professional manner.
Other key attributes, skills and experience required include;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Sound technical knowledge of desktop hardware and software
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- The ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Strong customer service focus
- Working knowledge of and experience in Windows 10 and Office 365
Knowledge of Powershell, SQL/REST API and application packaging/deployment will be highly regarded, as will relevant tertiary qualifications.
If you’re highly motivated, tech-savvy, are in the early stages of your IT career and would love to join a reputable organisation with an excellent workplace culture, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking ‘APPLY’. For further information please phone Melanie 0411 471 822.