Permanent part time position working 3 days per week providing administrative support to a team of highly respected solicitors.
- Professional, supportive, and friendly office environment
- Growing South Australian business located on Greenhill Rd (carpark included)
- Permanent part time position working 3 days per week
Richards & Evans Commercial Lawyers is a well-established boutique law firm located on Greenhill Road. Known for their commitment to working closely with their clients and providing a high-quality service, the team at Richards & Evans pride themselves on taking a holistic, resolutions-based approach to their client’s needs.
Their company culture is one that encourages collaboration and teamwork. As an organisation who truly value their staff, employee retention is high, and they have successfully built a positive, friendly workplace where people feel supported.
Richards & Evans are seeking to appoint a permanent part time Legal Administration Assistant to provide support to a team of solicitors, as well as providing general office support to the business.
Reporting to the Administration Manager, this varied position includes:
- Reception duties including answering phones and greeting clients and visitors
- Secretarial support for solicitors including drafting and formatting documents
- General administration as required
- Dictaphone typing
- File management (electronic and paper)
- Preparing briefs
- Email management
- Database management
- Maintaining boardroom and meeting rooms
General office related tasks including filing, photocopying, managing stationary supplies, ensuring office areas are tidy, making tea and coffee etc.
As a firm who truly value their staff and the “family feel” workplace culture they have built, Richards & Evans are seeking someone with a high level of professionalism, a positive attitude, and a friendly disposition to join their close-knit team.
Other required skills, experience and attributes include:
- Previous experience in a legal secretarial or legal administration position (litigation, property, or commercial law experience is advantageous)
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience using Filepro will be highly regarded
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to engage with clients confidently and professionally
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Flexible and adaptable – happy to assist with a range of tasks
- High attention to detail
- Warm, friendly and a true team-player
If you are seeking a part time position where you can utilise your legal admin skills within a great team environment, we would love to hear from you!
Please forward your resume by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield on 0411 471 822.