A well-established, city fringe Chartered Accounting firm is seeking to appoint to a newly created position a specialised Lodgement Administrator.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the role will see you primarily responsible for the management, administration and lodgement of all documents, statutory and company returns on behalf of their clients to ensure compliance requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collate Tax Returns and Superannuation Fund reports
- Manage the lodgement of BAS/IAS on a timely basis in accordance with ATO guidelines
- Manage the electronic lodgement of returns and statutory forms to ATO and ASIC
- Process ATO Assessment Notices
- Prepare cover letters for client’s documentation
- Liaise with Partners and senior staff regarding compliance timelines
- Process Company searches
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience within an accounting firm with strong know-how in compliance administration and lodgement
- Strong ability to prioritise your work and responsibilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Advanced technology and computing skills
If you enjoy working in a professional (paperless office) environment, managing client communications and have a high level sense of achievement and responsibility for the work you produce, send your resume by clicking “APPLY”. For further information, contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.