Committed to providing an exceptional level of service to their customers, this reputable South Australian Food Manufacturer is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Logistics and Stores Supervisor.
Located just 15 mins from the CBD, you can enjoy working close to home and being part of an organisation who truly value their staff.
As the Logistics and Stores Supervisor you will have overall responsibility for the management and coordination of all warehouse functions ensuring the efficient and timely delivery of stock to customers.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating freight ensuring delivery within the required time-frame
- Maintaining accurate records of all transportation and goods
- Day to day supervision of 2 Storemen
- Receipt of incoming goods ensuring accuracy and compliance with HACCP requirements
- Liaising with the production team, Purchasing Manager, Operations Manager and other internal staff, customers and suppliers as required
- Stock management including weekly stock-take
- Providing regular reporting to management
- Develop demand and supply plans
- Build and maintain effective relationships with transport companies
- Forklift operation
Key to your success in this role will be your enthusiasm, energy, broad knowledge of warehouse functions and willingness to assist in a range of areas. You will also be proactive, well organised and someone who genuinely enjoys and takes pride in their work.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include;
- Previous experience in a similar role (a Food Manufacturing background will be highly regarded)
- Team focused with the ability to effectively work within and supervise a small team
- Leadership skills with the ability to motivate and effectively lead a small team
- Strong communication skills, able to deal with customers in a professional manner
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of HACCP principles and practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Current forklift license
If you’re seeking a role offering a level of responsibility and variety in your day and would love the opportunity to contribute to the ongoing success of a South Australian organisation, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield 0411 471 822.