A thriving South Australian family owned business, passionate about producing the best tasting products is seeking to appoint a Management Accountant to complete their finance team.
Based in the Adelaide Hills and reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the position of Management Accountant is an all-round role involving a combination of management and financial tasks as well as providing strategic input.
Responsibilities will include;
- Monthly management reports, including variance analysis
- General ledger maintenance
- Assisting in annual budgets and product pricing reviews
- Preparation of BAS, FBT and other compliance reporting
- Develop quality reporting with insightful analysis and reliable information
- Provide system support and work closely with outsourced IT support
- Maintain the integrity of pricing and product systems
- Analyse and evaluate opportunities to improve efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness of the finance function
- Develop reporting and undertake adhoc analysis of IRI retail sales data
- Provide support and assistance to the finance and administration team
- Specialist projects as required
With expansion of the business in the forefront, this role will require you to be CA/CPA qualified, have highly developed Excel skills and advanced analytical skills. You will also possess a high level of business acumen together with the ability to work in a hands on capacity, and be passionate, enthusiastic and enjoy a role where you have a direct impact on business outcomes.
This position is available immediately so if you enjoy working in a diverse accounting role and have previous experience working within an SME/family business please forward you resume by clicking apply.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145 or Mel Mansfield on 0411 471 822.