Junction Australia is a leading provider of a wide range of community support services and quality housing. We operate under the principle that all people have value regardless of their life circumstances, and we aim to strengthen lives and communities by providing inspirational intentions for all people.
Assisting over 8500 South Australians every year, Junction Australia focuses on three main areas of need within the community: homelessness and affordable housing, child protection and domestic violence.
Reporting to the Manager Finance, Junction Australia is seeking to appoint a Contract Management Accountant through to the end of January 2021, responsible for:
- Preparation of management reports for Housing Services and Community Services
- Preparation of operating budgets and financial forecasts in combination with others
- Preparation of financial modelling, projects, tenders, and submissions
- Creating of reports to support business needs, both financial and non-financial information
- Evaluation, analysis and reporting on variances/benchmarks for all business divisions and programs
- Budgeting, forecasting and actual for a variety of projects including property developments
- Provide financial guidance and advice to Senior Managers
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with internal clients, industry contacts, external stakeholders, and the wider community
- Provide backup and support to the Financial Accountant as required
Skills and Experience
To be a part of Junctions finance team, where information and workloads are shared and there is a strong team ethos, you will possess excellent communicate skills enabling the ability to build strong relationships with staff throughout the organisation.
- Bachelor of Accounting with CPA/CA or near qualifications
- Proven experience in similar role
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Ability to analysis data through financial models
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills with an ability to explore new, creative and innovative solutions
- Current Police Clearance or ability to obtain
How to Apply
If you enjoy working in an organisation that provides both community support and services together with a strong organisation ethos, please forward your resume by clicking APPLY.
For further confidential information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.