We currently have a permanent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant in the western suburbs. This position is being offered on a part time basis . 6 FTE working 3, 4 or 5 days.
With responsibility for all aspects of the group’s financial management, the day to day activities include;
- Providing overall leadership to the finance team and the direct supervision of a Finance Administrator
- Preparation and presentation of monthly P&L and consolidated reports
- Maintaining General Ledger & Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Management of month end process
- Regular reporting and budget preparation
- Analysing and reporting on stock management
- Overseeing the accounts payable & receivable function
- Preparation & lodgement of BAS & FBT
- Managing the end of year audit process
To be successful you will have solid Management Accountant experience within a commercial environment and enjoy the challenge of working in a fast paced, high performing business. CA/CPA qualifications are highly desirable.
For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield 0411 471 822.