Cell Therapy Manufacturing (CTM) is an international collaboration of 16 participant organisations spanning industry, clinicians, healthcare and research providers and is part of the Australian Government’s Cooperative Research Centres (CRC) Programme.
CTM CRC connects cell biology with advanced materials in a unique approach to addressing the challenges in regenerative medicine. CTM CRC is developing integrated solutions for cost effective, accessible cell therapies.
CTM CRC is seeking to appoint a Manager, Business & Operations with a primary focus of overseeing the coordination and administration of ongoing projects and operational and compliance activities to ensure efficient overall business operations.
Reporting to the CEO, you will have “hands on” responsibility in the areas of compliance and reporting including:
- Gather, analyse and interpret internal information and data from projects
- Collate, prepare and write progress reports
- Manage annual audit process
- Prepare reports including progress reports, grant compliance
- Monitor the program activities on a regular basis
- Measure project compliance/ milestones
- Perform quality controls and monitor project KPI’s
- Oversee and monitor Operating Costs, Budgets, Forecasts and cashflows
- Identify and evaluate the compliance risks associated with project activities
- Prepare Board Packages and Annual Reports
- Establish and maintain relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain project data base
Skills and Attributes
- Previous project management experience
- An understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Understanding of diverse business processes, operations management and strategic development
- Knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Experience in budgets, forecasting and analysis would be highly desirable
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others and be an effective team player
- Confident to make decisions, plan, prioritise and solve problems.
- Bachelor of Science or background from science/technical environment (highly desirable)
This is a unique opportunity to work within a scientific environment ensuring the effective and efficient operation of that environment.
If you have a strong business acumen and are seeking a role with a difference, please submit your cover letter and resume as one document by clicking “Apply”. For further information, please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.