Situated in the stunning Adelaide Hills wine region, this internationally acclaimed, contemporary winery offers premium products in food and wine, as well as being a successful live music venue.
They strive for excellence in all aspects of their business and aim to deliver a superior customer experience across each of their service offerings. With this in mind, they require their staff to display a high level of professionalism at all times and work together to achieve their business objectives.
This newly created position of Public Relations Manager, reports to the Executive PR & Marketing and is responsible for setting the image and tone for the company, creating business opportunities and representing their premium brand.
- Create press releases for positive promotion and exposure
- Ensure promotional material and all communication is consistent with the brand
- Ensure guests to the winery receive a superior level of service
- Promote, manage and develop sponsorship arrangements
- Create effective promotions for potential markets
- Liaise with internal representatives both interstate and overseas
- Liaise with Regional and Tourism industry representatives
- Coordinate art displays and manage associated relationships
To be successful you will possess the following:
- Previous experience in high end wine or hospitality [or similar]
- Ability to consistently deliver an outstanding level of customer service
- Previous experience writing media releases
- Highly competent in social media and website promotion
- Qualifications in Marketing or Wine Marketing
- Team player, professionally presented and highly ethical
If you are seeking a new opportunity within a vibrant, lively and high performing culture with opportunities for growth and career progression, please apply by clicking ‘Apply”. For a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145 or Mel Mansfield 0411 471 822.