Eldercare, one of the largest and most well-established aged care providers in South Australia, is seeking to appoint a Manager – Risk, Audit and Quality into a newly created role.
Working closely with the Chief Executive, Risk and Audit Committee, Executive Team and Senior leaders across the organisation, the focus of this role, will be to provide strategic and operational leadership in risk management, quality and audit planning and process.
As the Manager, you will coordinate the organisational risk management strategy and audit programs ensuring compliance with legislation and regulatory standards together with guiding Eldercare’s continuous improvement within a quality framework.
- Oversee the development and management of regulatory compliance processes
- Oversee the ongoing review and implementation of the Risk Management Strategy
- Generation of reports for the Risk and Audit Committee
- Develop and implement an organisation wide internal audit program
- Management of Operational Services audits processes and action plans
- Coordinate, monitor and report on audit processes and action
- Involvement in developing, improving and providing relevant performance reports
- Oversee the management of all Continuous Improvement (CI) programs and activities
- Assist in Accreditation with the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
- Assist Operational Services in food safety and health audits
- Develop and implement the organisation’s overarching Quality Strategy
- Provide leadership to all staff to drive a commitment to effective quality, risk, governance, and compliance management
- Management of Risk Audit and Quality team
Skills and Experience
To succeed within this large and complex organisation, you will ideally possess tertiary qualification in Business, Health Management or Risk Management and have previous experience as a Manager within health, aged care or a related environment.
Other requirements include:
- High level strategic, critical thinking and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with staff and stakeholders
- Well-developed reporting and data analysis skills
- Experienced in presenting to Committees and Boards
Ready for a change and would love the opportunity to make a real difference? Please forward your resume by clicking APPLY
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.