Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop Marketing Plans, frameworks, policies, and procedures
- Provide leadership and management to the Marketing/Communication team
- Manage promotional activities including print, electronic and corporate images
- Manage website and associated search engine marketing and optimisation
- Manage PR including media liaison, events, and sponsorship
- Preparation of presentations and articles for variety of forums, and publications.
- Provide oversight and management of large staff engagement events
- Assist with consumer engagement events and communication.
- Provide leadership of the marketing business unit
- Build relationships with external agencies and contractors, and residents and their families
- Maintain the Emergency Communication Plan and assist in the event of an emergency/disaster
- Prepare activity reports for CE and Board
- Manage the media liaison policies and procedures
- Advise on specific project communication plans
Required Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, or journalism
- Aptitude for creativity, innovation and supportive of new ideas
- Ability to build strong interpersonal skills to foster effective working relationships
- Highly developed analytical skills
- High level of competence in managing projects
If you thrive in a varied role where you get be a “jack of all trades” as well as having the ability to lead a small team, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking APPLY.