Our client is a professional, community focused organisation located in the Murray Bridge area. Due to an increase in workload, they are currently seeking a Marketing and Communications Officer on a temporary/contract basis for a period of 3-6 months commencing early January.
Reporting to the Team Leader of Communications, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- The development of copy for internal and external communications
- Supporting community engagement, marketing and communications activities including graphic design using Photoshop and Indesign
- Assisting with writing content for the website and social media pages
- Providing general marketing and administrative support as required
Our ideal applicant will possess previous experience in a similar role and will be self-motivated and enthusiastic, highly organised and willing to assist with a range of marketing and comms activities.
Other key skills and attributes required include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing and/or Communications
- Previous experience editing and writing content for social and digital platforms
- Previous experience editing websites
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Indesign
- The ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
If you’re seeking a temp/contract opportunity and are available to start early January, forward your resume by clicking APPLY.
For further information contact Melanie Mansfield on 0411 471 822.