Based in the eastern suburbs, this small yet dynamic marketing agency services a diverse range of clients, both large and small. Their service offering includes; brand identity development, content strategy, digital strategy, social media, design and advertising.
As an employee, you’re provided with a fun, energetic and supportive work environment where work/life balance, professional development and input into creative ideas are all encouraged.
The Marketing Consultant/Account Manager will be responsible for recommending and implementing marketing campaigns/projects for clients. These projects are diverse in nature but may include; Website development and updates, SEO, social media management, online and offline advertising, new brand development or revitalisation, copywriting, collateral design and market research.
With responsibility for managing a small portfolio of clients, as well as involvement in the agencies’ larger accounts, the role of Marketing Consultant/Account Manager offers a level of responsibility and autonomy, whilst still receiving support and guidance from the Managing Director and senior team members.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans aligned to each businesses’ objectives
- Communicating regularly with clients to keep them informed on the progress of their projects
- Delivering high quality projects within the require time-frame
- Liaising with suppliers including designers, web developers, photographers, ad agencies and printers
- Developing and managing client budgets
- Identifying new business opportunities with both new and existing clients
- General administrative tasks including; completing workflow reports, processing purchase orders, preparation of proposals and database management.
Your enthusiasm for your work, high level of professional maturity, together with a broad range of technical expertise will be key to your success in this role.
You will be results driven and thrive on exceeding your clients’ expectations and building positive, long term relationships with both clients and suppliers. Other key attributes and skills required include:
- The ability to interact with clients in a confident, professional manner
- Well-developed copy writing skills
- A collaborative approach/team focus
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A proactive approach with a high degree of initiative
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and work autonomously as well as part of a team
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has been working at a Coordinator level within an agency environment (or similar) who is ready to take the next step, or a seasoned Marketing or PR professional who is seeking a change.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience and are excited by the prospect of joining a collaborative, innovative and reputable agency, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield 0411 471 822.