Our culture at the OTFC Group thrives because our guiding principles live in all that we do, and our purpose has never been clearer. When you join our family, you will be making a difference and creating possibilities. You will find that those around you inspire hope, courage and joy. You will be enabled to build trusting collaborative relationships and will feel a sense of play in all that we do.OTFC Group is making a difference, to our clients, our people, our community and our industry. And we are growing.
OTFC Group are seeking to appoint an experienced Medical Typist to manage responsibilities for a multi-site practice.
Working across their busy CBD and city fringe sites, you will be responsible for typing letters and reports from Dictaphone and digital transcription software.
Day to day you will liaise with Occupational Therapists, support staff and the leadership team.
Key to your success in this role will be a positive, “can-do” attitude, well-rounded administration skills and the ability to build relationships and work effectively with people across the business.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Dictaphone use and digital transcription software
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills (including spelling, grammar and punctuation)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable
If you’re seeking an opportunity to join an organisation dedicated to improving the lives of others and are excited by the prospect of working for a growing and innovative South Australian business, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY.