Use your relationship skills and passion for sales to build a highly rewarding career with a rapidly growing finance company.
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Opportunity for future growth
- Fantastic team culture
Crown Money is one of Australia’s leading specialists in ‘Money Management’ with offices in Adelaide, Perth, and Melbourne.
Established in 2004 by philanthropist and entrepreneur Scott Parry, Crown has helped thousands of Australians realise their home ownership dreams and get out of debt sooner.
Built on loyalty and a personalised approach to Wealth Management, Crown focusses on client education as a way of creating a path to financial freedom.
A progressive company with great culture, Crown is committed to the development of its people, providing a platform for long term success.
Crown Money is seeking to appoint a highly ambitious, energetic, and self-motivated individual to join the South Australian team as a ‘Money Mentor’
As a ‘Money Mentor’ you will be responsible for helping everyday Australians take control of their debt, whilst educating them on how to use their mortgage to build wealth.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Business development and lead generation.
- Conducting ‘face to face’ customer meetings.
- Document preparation and collation.
- Qualifying referrals.
- Presenting Crowns financial product suite.
- Mortgage Sales.
You are an ambitious individual with a genuine passion for sales who demonstrates a high level of energy and enthusiasm and a positive, “can-do” attitude.
In addition, you will possess a passion for customer service, an ability to manage multiple tasks, be well presented and enjoy working as part of a high-performance team.
Finance experience is not essential but your passion for sales and a desire to achieve success in the lucrative finance industry is.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong and proven sales capability.
- Well presented.
- Professional and courteous.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively.
- Unrestricted working rights.
- Hold a current driver’s licence.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive training and ongoing support.
- Genuine base salary paid weekly.
- Uncapped monthly commission structure.
- Growth company with a national presence.
- Regular social activities & events.
- A vibrant, ‘work hard, play hard’ friendly culture.
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Mark Elding at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mark on 0481 996 300.