- Salary Negotiable
- Referrals Provided
- 85k+ base salary, plus super and commissions
Our client is a leading and highly respected finance company providing complex commercial lending, asset finance and debt restructuring solutions to some of Australia’s leading businesses and Property Developers.
With a reputation for delivering exceptional outcomes for customers, our client has experienced significant growth and are now seeking a ‘Home Loan Specialist’ to join the team in SA.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Providing home lending solutions to a sophisticated customer base.
- Conducting ‘face to face’ customer meetings.
- Managing loan applications and settlements.
- Networking and business development.
- Preparation of debt servicing calculations.
- Accurate and timely monitoring of applications.
You may be an experienced mobile lender currently working within a ‘Big-4’ or an existing broker looking for a better option to leverage your networks and capabilities.
Either way, you are self-motivated, a natural relationship builder and someone who can take the lead and work autonomously.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Extensive home lending experience.
- Experience lending to business owners with complex structures.
- An ability to read and interpret P&L’s and Balance Sheets.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- A working knowledge of, and ability to apply responsible lending legislation.
- A customer first mindset.
- An ability to see the bigger picture, and tailor solutions accordingly.
- A willingness, and interest to learn commercial lending.
- Certificate IV or Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management (preferred)
What’s in it for you?
- Greater exposure to the commercial lending environment.
- Strong referral source.
- Base + Super + Commissions
- Remuneration based on experience and capability.
- Supportive environment and ability to develop.
- An ability to make the role your own.