Golding Wines is a progressive and dynamic family owned winery situated on the outskirts of the township of Lobethal, in the picturesque Adelaide Hills of South Australia. This unique and stunning property is the venue of choice for many weddings and events.
Due to continual growth and expansion, Golding Wines is seeking to appoint a highly experienced, multi-skilled individual to the newly created role of Office/Administration Manager. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the administration, customer service and human resource functions of the Golding business.
As the Office/Administration Manager you will play a vital role in responding to customer enquiries, as well as ensuring the provision of a superior guest experience.
– Overall accountability for the day-to-day administration
– Processing of accounts payable, receivable and payroll [MYOB] – Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
– Assisting in weekly and monthly budgets
– Handling of enquiries/providing information for weddings and other events
– General assistance with human resources and sales and marketing as required
– Assisting with the shipping of wine purchases
Skills and Experience
– High level of administration skills
– Knowledge of accounts payable, receivable and payroll within a SME
– Experience in a customer focussed position
– Strong proficiency in MYOB, Zero, MS Word, and Excel
– Ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner and prioritise work efficiently
– Strong written and verbal communication
Work in the picturesque Adelaide Hills in a unique setting. An attractive salary package including a wine allowance will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you enjoy working in a small team environment and are seeking variety, responsibility and the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of a small business, please submit your cover letter and resume as one document. For further information, please contact Joanne Blackman, Blackman Mansfield Recruitment on 0435 890 145.